I have a 2014 Tundra CrewCab. I changed the oil and filter at the 1,000 mile mark and then every 5,000 miles (Toyota filter and 0w-20 Mobil 1 Syn.). I did this until about 2 years ago, when I started using 15K or 20K mile Mobil 1 Syn., and I started changing the oil every 10K miles but the filter was still changed every 5K miles. Having gotten comfortable with the 10K mile oil change, for my most recent oil change, I used an AMSOIL filter and plan on keeping it in for 10K miles. Both the Mobil 1 Syn. oil and AMSOIL filter are supposedly good for more than 10K miles but I still want to be careful on pushing the change intervals past the 10K mile mark. I have not drunk the AMSOIL kool-aid but figured I'd give it a shot. I will say that the oil continues to look almost brand new with the AMSOIL filter but based on past experience, the oil would look a darker brown with the Toyota filter, given the miles I've driven thus far. Anyway, I've yet to have any issues with the 10K oil change. I need to add that the majority of my miles are on highways/Interstates, I have yet to tow anything and I live in relatively flat area (some small hills and inclines) . So, my truck has not seen severe duty.