Well.. I'll see if I can't find a spare, raggedy edged copy that's laying around after I ship all the rest. Anything for you, Roy! grin

No, there'll be plenty. No worries.

David is going to dig out his spreadsheet and send it to me here in the next couple of days for who got numbered copies. I'll try to stick with that so folks can have matching numbered books, at least for the first couple of months. I don't know how many empty slots are in that list, or how many folks won't be around to ask or maybe won't want a copy of mine. So if you don't have a numbered book from David Royal, you might need to wait a couple months before you can claim jump somebody else's number that hasn't spoken up. grin

If the proofs that show up this week look good, there will be a web site up almost immediately that you can order unsigned copies from. Delivery will probably take 3 weeks after ordering. If the proofs don't look good or need fixes.. might be another 2 or 3 more weeks for me to get new proofs after making fixes.

For those wanting signed or signed/numbered copies, I'll be posting up my address for folks to send a check to. I'll have to wait for a mass order to be shipped to me, and then ship them to you - so there will probably still be a 3 week delay before you get it in your hands. Joys of USPS. Yay.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com