Another milestone hit.. final proofs are HERE!!! Well, I hope to heck they are final proofs.

I'll be going looking through them for glaring errors. But barring something major, I think the website to buy them will be up within a week.

And.. it will be available in both paperback (good for carrying in the back pocket for gun shows), and hardcover (good for a desk copy). Paperbacks are 4.25" x 6.875" x 0.375", hardcovers are 4.5" x 7.125" x 0.5"

Printer made it easy to do both, so I thought what the heck. The higher cost for the hardback is just how much more the printer charges, I'll make about the same off of either book.

I don't think the shopping cart will charge tax to folks from outside of Nebraska, so prices will be:

Web site: (shipping should be $5 or bit less for cheapest option, or pay for overnight if you want.. grin)
------------
Paperback: $21.99 each plus shipping
Hardcover: $28.99 each plus shipping

Signed copy: (I think I can get shipping under $5 for most of US)
-----------------
Paperback: $26.99 each plus shipping
Hardcover: $33.99 each plus shipping

[[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

PS: A calendar similar to the one the books are sitting on will probably be available as well. Almost all the pictures are from Fug's collection, and will showcase the checkering and engraving styles for 1899's since I couldn't get good pictures of those in this small book.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com