Some good things to try so far. It is hard to think that those hooks or the computerized different fish shapes down 12-18' over 30 foot deep and deeper water wouldn't be fish especially since the lake is so clear. Then there are scattered bunches of them right above the thermocline that I can see at 40', but nothing below that likely because of poor dissolved oxygen since the lake is spring fed. The three resident loons spend a lot of their time out over the deeper water diving, so they must know something that I don't. I have a buddy with one of those Aqua-view things that I bet I could borrow. Hard to believe that near anything wouldn't eat a worm right in front of them. The lake is only 40 acres, so there is never any chop and I'm sure fish can see a boat above them. I've been slow trolling with an electric motor and a minnow crankbait away from the boat is also a great suggestion.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory