Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Take 1cc for every 110lbs you weigh. Use the injectable type and mix it in your coffee for 3 days, then a follow up dose 4 days later, then just one dose a week. You might be surprised how well you feel after the first week. My son in law came down with the China flu and maybe my daughter, do I decided to try Ivermectin 3 weeks ago as a preventative. My daughter started taking Ivermectin after she started feeling punny and was completely over it in 3 days. Don in law wouldn't take Ivermectin and was over a week dealing with the China flu. When I back from our vacation I'm going to quit taking the Ivermectin and use only as needed.

Where do you buy the injectable stuff?

It's not injectable (sp?). He's talking about the horse tube you buy at Tractor Supply (I think). You give yourself a dose per weight. Mix it with water accordingly. $3.99 a tube.....

Haven't had the Rona yet but have a tube of the Ivermectin on standby should I loose my sense of taste or smell.

In the interest of replying to the thread, No haven't had the jab. Double nickels, don't like people or the public and retired so I've got a safe margin away from dirtballs anyway I figure.

I've heard 1cc per 110lb in your morning coffee and you'll be good to go. I know you can't taste 2.5cc in your coffee.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
When the Ivermectin also has the plus on the label there is another ingredient in there to kill adult liver flukes. I believe I would stick with plain Ivermectin.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."