49, getting my first tomorrow.

I have a friend in his upper 50's, his 20 something yoa daughter had the covid a month or so ago few symptoms. They said covid was BS. The mans wife got covid 3 weeks ago said it wasn't sheit. He said it wasn't sheit as well until he got it a week and a half ago. He said when he got to the hospital the Dr said at that point he was just going to try to save his life. He is still in the hospital hopefully will be out soon, he feels differently about covid now. It affects everyone differently.

A friends 51 yoa husband got the covid at the end of June, went in ICU shortly thereafter, he is still in ICU and most likely his next stop will be the morgue.

A co workers 46 yoa female cousin with no know preexisting conditions just got out of a month long hospital stay with covid. She left in a wheelchair because she cant walk with a tube in her stomach.

It affects everyone differently. It may all be BS, but I have a 9 yoa son at home and a significant other with an autoimmune disorder. If the vaccine helps minimize the symptoms for me if I get the covid or helps keep them safe, it will be worth it for me to take it.