First dose of Moderna put me in the ER with o2 sats of 54% and severe dehydration from puking 3 days after the shot. They said it's an indication I'd already had covid that I reacted to the first shot like that. I'd been pretty sick a few times in the year before but always tested negative.

I regret getting the shot now but there is so much bull crap out there on both sides of the issue it's hard to know what to believe. My 65 year old aunt decided not to get it because of the conspiracies against it and she's now been in a coma on a ventilator in SLC for 3 weeks after getting covid they expected her to die the first week but she's still hanging on. Her husband got the shot and never got sick but who knows.

There have been so many lies and so much double speak by those in charge that I'm convinced they are covering something up. I'm seriously a bit concerned that I may have dome something that will harm me long term by getting the Vax but at this point I'll just have to wait and see.

I've there is something nefarious in the shot that damages a lot of people I hope people go after all the politicians and drug company executives behind it and drag them out in the street. If everything turns out OK and the shot proves beneficial with few or no negative effects for most people someone should drag the Alex Jones types in to the streets for a public ass kicking.

At this point all I can do is wait but I'm not letting my kids get the shot anytime soon.

Bb