Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
I know a nurse who got Covid when it first got over here. She got it again about 11 months later, right before the shots. She got the shots. She said twice was enough for her. So having it doesn't mean you won't get it again.

I'm not saying your nurse friend isn't smart, but when the Cleveland Clinic is saying don't get vaccinated if you've already had covid, I'm listening to them, not her.

I'm not saying you are not smart, cause it appears you are, but that is NOT what the Cleveland Clinic says. Their official stand is still that all eligible persons should get the vaccine. I am aware of the study data they released, but it has not changed their position.

That would be worth noting if they didn’t have the caveat that states once you’ve had COVID you don’t need the vaccine.

The study plainly states if supplies are low not to bother giving the vaccine to previously infected because they don’t need it.

How fugking stupid does a person have to be to not apply that information when discussing the administering of a vaccine to large numbers of people?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house