I just finished building a Solar System for my property in Arizona 300 sq. ft bedroom and an additional 300 sq ft kitchen in the future.
I made some mistakes at first cutting corners with cheap inverters and mid level Charge Controllers.
My system now consists of (8) 200 Amp Hr Lithium Battery's
I did some homework after the fact and purchased the Magnum 4048 (4400Watt) (2) 30 amp 120V out lets and (1) 30 amp 240V out let in one inverter , the Magnum PT 100 MPPT Charge Controller which can put out a max. 6600 watts to the Battery's & the Magnum ME-ARTR Router
I chose Magnum because it is a Marine rated System and can be expanded fairly easily with up to (4) Inverters and (4) Charge Controllers.
At the present moment I have 1600 Watts of Solar Panels and I will add more as I use & test my System.
Everyone's power needs are different and with Solar and Wind you need to figure out what your needs are and not get caught up with what others tell you what they have.
I learned a GREAT deal from the altE Store on line.
They have a lot of YouTube Videos explaining just about question you may have about Solar.

I have a Friend up in Arizona that has an 3000 sq ft.electric home on grid. He is trying to get set up for total off grid.
He has acquired (4) Solar System trailers that were auctioned off from a company that went Bankrupt.
He is finding out that going off grid with Electric Everything in his home is costing him.
It can be done.
You will still more than likely want to have a back up generator when you do not have sun for days.
This Magnum System has a Grid Tie In (Generator Tie In) built into it so when the grid power go's out it converts over to the Battery's in a milli second according to what they say or it allows you to hook up a generator and charge the battery's with the generator while it takes some of that power to feed your electric needs.
Gas or Diesel Generators are convenient but in the long run they can get expensive to feed.
Solar is expensive up front but some what pays for itself over time.
The grid is 7 1/2 miles away from my Parcel in Arizona so it is Gas Diesel or Solar for me. The Gas and Diesel are about an hour and a half away

Good luck with what you choose to do.
Please let us know what you decide on.
There are some good company's that build good reliable systems and there are a Lot that do not build good reliable stuff at all.