Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Mach3
Originally Posted by Mach3
From right across the state line on the MS Coast.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Lol, what's the source? Nobody is this gullible, I hope.

The source is Singing River Hospital. They have been running this daily since the Delta spike.

Do they also report various types of chest cold numbers and flu cases? Let me guess....nope. All considered Covid. All BULLCHIT.

If you think any of those numbers are wrong, send them an email and ask them to prove it. Or since you are so sure of yourself, send them an email telling them specifically how they are wrong. You are welcome to show all of the members here how they are wrong. Show, not tell.

The hospital I used to work at has well over 100 ICU beds. Is 20-something in the ICU with covid supposed to be straining your system down there?

This is from their COVID statement.

15%: ICU beds open in the entire state presently, with hospitals along the coast close to zero ICU beds available.

https://singingriverhealthsystem.com/coronavirus/statement/

Our area ran 10% or less vacancy in 2019.

Context matters. Without knowing what was the pre Covid baseline, it's not enough information to have an opinion about, let alone get all scared like tootsie

I am not scared. I ride a bicycle on the road after all, when just the thought sends 98% of the members here trembling in fear. When you read their entire COVID statement, it does provide context to the number and touches on the gravity of their situation. Coastal MS is a serious hot spot right now.