Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Louisiana

www.2theadvocate.com

Headline news, front page:

Hospitals Plead For Help
Not enough workers
Now where have I heard this recently? Oh, every business that requires employees.

10,000 recorded deaths
Time frame?

Heck of a hoax and quite the agenda some would say.

Most hospitals are trying to turn a profit[or at least not run in the red] like all other businesses.
And much like other businesses nowadays you run at the bare minimum and hire only as needed.
It's just the nature of the beast these days.

That surely does have something to do with the present situation.

My daughter works at Our Lady of The Lake Hospital that serves as a ‘catch all ‘ facility since shutting down the Earl K. Long Charity Hospital in Baton Rouge. They typically run at a high level of occupancy.

She’s been on a 7 day week schedule, 12 hrs/day for a while now and she’s been working 16 hour days for the past 5 days. She and 2 of her coworkers have told their boss that they’re taking off this coming Friday-Sunday . The three ladies have commandeered my fishing camp.down below Pierre Part for the weekend.

She told me last night that the federal team that was dispatched to there hit the ground running upon their arrival at the hospital.

(A-Team theme song plays in the background)

Jesus fugking Christ.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house