Woody,

That's a good looking bullet! I bet my .458 WM would like that one!

My Lyman 121 mould drops 20:1 alloy at .456". When I was complaining to Bill about the undersized bullets, he just grinned and told me to go shoot them over 65.5gr of KIK 2f and see what happens.

Well, what happened was, I came back to Bills one day with 115 of those loaded up and we proceeded to shoot all of them on his home range.

My best group of that day was four shots at his 300 meter pig that was 1.75" wide and 3" tall. I was trying to hit that little 4" square plate he had sitting next to the pig, but the sun was shining on the side of the front blade and I was holding too far to the right.

I just opened the safe up and fondled my Sharps. I really need to get it back out and shoot it.

A good friend of mine once told me that a good job will ruin a man's life. I think he might be right. I just don't have time to do everything I want to do! grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell