Originally Posted by jeeper

11 days since I tested positive. Going retest this afternoon and fully expect to test negative and go back to work tomorrow. I am 56 years old and healthy. I had periods of low grade fever and 3 -4 days of bad headaches. I lost most of sense of smell and taste. Had a lot of sinus congestion and flow at times. I didn't have it in my chest must I see where that could be serious.

I fully believe this virus was man made and released by man. I believe people are dying from it and lots have died from it. I don't believe the numbers that have "supposedly " died from it. I don't believe shutting the country down was the right direction and I believe it should be individual choice to vax or not.

Jeeper, in the main I’d posit that most everyone here at The Campfire agrees with all that you’ve said but mandates for the vax are here and growing. The exemptions are less and less meaning a person will have to be regularly tested or quarantined before being allowed to go to work, jumping through hoops type stuff.

As you well pointed out,,,it ‘should’ be ‘ individual choice and it actually is when you come right down to it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.