Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Yes, but they had way over twice as many deaths per 100,000 than Norway ,Finland or Denmark. Who locked down more less . I,d much rather live in Norway , Finland Or Denmark.

Sweden has been a death trap.

Well, aren't we selective. Did you compare the "deathtrap" that is Sweden to the Netherlands or Belgium, or how about Japan where they can lock down the whole island chain? How about Romania or Canada? Of course not because you want troll, but I'll help you out.

"Deathtrap" Sweden 1.1million cases 14,500 deaths

Belgium 1.1 million cases 25,000 deaths (How's that for a "deathtrap"?/)

Netherlands 1.9 Million cases, 18,000 deaths

Japan 1.3 million cases 15,631 deaths

Canada 1.4 million cases 27,000 deaths

Romania 1 million cases 34,000 deaths

So, you want to talk about "deathtrap"?? How about you talk about the fact that Norway, Finland and Denmark do not report covid cases and covid mortality in the same manner as these other countries? Go ahead, go look into and get back to me. Interesting that those countries you cherry picked are the outliers. Nowhere else that has a sizable population can claim those numbers. Of course not, when they use different criteria for their reporting.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo