Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by goalie
#frontlinefishcamphero

How many masks have you passed out???

Ya know, McBrag, with good connections through the VA a person can find out quite a lot about folks that work in our Government Healthcare System.

Interesting things like names, addresses, salaries, etc.

Just something to ponder on while you’re hiding down in your basement there at home.

Ok Miss Lynn Jr.

🤣

Anyone with a computer can look up the Federal nursing pay scale by location.

I've posted video of me doing Crashed Ice. The announcer uses my name in the video.

I have cameras at home, so all your little address veiled threat means to me is that if you fuuck around and find out, I'll have video of that too.

But, please, while you're on break from handing out masks, feel free to continue showing everyone what a pathetic douche you are by threatening to dox me.

Oh, while you're googling nursing salaries in MN, try to guess my grade and step. 😉

I don’t recall threatening you specifically at all, McBrag.
Just general information,,,,to ponder.

I’ve never doxed anyone.

You continually jump to conclusions and you’re very emotional.

Settle down and go to work like you should be doing instead of fuggin around on social media during work hours unless, of course, you took a few minutes of “vacation “ to post this morning.

One other thing for you to consider is that it’s really bad form to diss your employer on social media saying that nothing coming out of the Government Healthcare System has credibility or can be believed especially during what is supposed to be doing so on paid time.

Just something else for you to ponder while hiding in your basement.

I don’t have to “guess “ at grade level and salary.

I'm not working yet, captain double mask. Ponder that

🤣