Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Well, the obvious avoidance of responding to my proposal says it all.

The liar wants no part of backing up his lies with money.

But, we already knew he was a lying POS.

Why bet if you can prove it, McBrag ?

Just prove it. Simple enough.

BTW, got a call from the docs office this evening. Tested positive again. No symptoms yet.

You don’t have to be concerned with that hiding in your basement.
Laffin,

You see, I KNOW your lying. You also know you're FOS, and your little "I have super secret contacts that can tell me the pay scale that's easy to look up" is a load of crap.

You know you're full of it. I know you're full of it. I'm just letting everyone else see how full of it you are as well.

Because, in the end, everyone knows that, if you were not lying, you'd take me up on both bets for a cool $2,000.

But, you are a lying POS, and a .gov promotion is probably one of the easiest things to prove due to the documentation. So you're stuck looking like the lying retard that you are.......

......unless you accept, in which case, you'll be a lying retard that's $2,000 poorer.

So, it's win-win for me, and, well, it's always lose-lose when you're a lying retard......

🤣

There’s the ego again.

I hope you feel better hiding inside your basement. Your safe place.

So, you taking the bet there big talker?

You've run your mouth about me, back up your assertions. Being all blow and no show is so, so pathetic

Enough of your big mouth, tough talk boasting, McBrag.

If you have all of this proof then simply lay it out and include that fabulous 6 figures salary that you mention.

You don’t have to write multiple paragraphs and multiple posts.

I can wait,,,,while your unvaccinated ass hides in your basement.

Simple enough ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.