Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Try and gather your thoughts and do a single post if that’s possible.

You bragged on what you had. You’ve doxed your own self so folks know who you are.

Without blacking out over names, etc. post:

Your actual promotion.
Your 6 figures Government salary that you first stated as 5 figures.
Your exemption from vaccinations thus why you’re working out of your basement.

Do that and if I’m wrong I apologize to you here and now and in advance.

Simple enough for even you, McBrag.

1. Show me where I said I was making 5 figured. It's been a while since I have. (Edit: again, you are lying. You cannot post anything to back that lie up you scumbag)

2. I interviewed and switched positions before the vaccine mandate, and, if I wanted to go back to my old gig, there would be no barriers. I was actually approached about another position in my old department since leaving. I've been willing to prove it for some time now, just accept the wager Mr Braggy McToot.

3. You stated I wasn't promoted several times. Again, I'm willing to prove I was.

4. You alluded to "insider information" that led you to your assertions.

5. You said you're "rich."

Now, I don't claim to be rich, but a $3,000 bet it's pocket change, so I'm at a loss as to why you, who claims to be rich, won't back up your assertions with cash. Actually, I'm not, you're a lying scumbag that thought you were clever. You're not. And now your backpedaling like the retarded bragging window-licker that you are.

As for doxing, is obvious I don't GAF. C',Mon up and say hi, if I GAS I probably wouldn't have posted the Crashed Ice video or had 24HC members to charity games. I'm not a two-mask wearing puzzy, and I don't mind if you want to fuuck around and find out. Plus, you know I'm home. 😉

Bottom line is your apology isn't worth anything, since it would be coming from a lying scumbag. Your 3k though, well it all spends the same there Braggy McToot.

You made the assertions. Back them up, or, as you yourself said to another lying scumbag: "you chickenscchitted out of and running so fast from it that you lost your night slippers."