Goalie
Don’t waste your time. Toot won’t answer. He knows he’s completely wrong but he loves any attention he can get....even the negative kind. Basically put him in the same box as the other libtards that just come here to disrupt things. I think he’ll be ostracized and most won’t respond to his bullshît after seeing his true colors.

Keep moving in a positive manner and helping out the youth. I’m beginning to sort thru gear and liquidate it. I think I’d rather give it kids getting started as opposed to selling it. Just returned from a bear hunt with 3 first time (big game) hunters. They all received a bunch of gear from guys in our group, as needed. The youngest of that group is 18. He’s an enthusiastic hunter that started to waterfowl 2 years ago. When we got home, I dropped a sneak box boat off for him. I don’t use it and I’d rather give it to someone like him than sell it. My only request was that someday he pass on that kindness to another new hunter in the future. You’re doing the same thing. Don’t let some old, cranky, attention starved, know it all detract from what you’re doing. We know you’re right. You know you’re right. Toot knows you’re right.