In spite of the terrible loss of some of our beloved members..... I’m still not convinced that covid is as the “fear mongers” attest! There is an extreme amount of evidence of fraudulent documentation pertaining to it’s morbidity rate! In fact, using the inflated numbers of the CDC, it’s morbidity rate is still less than many other viral diseases! The vaccine was hurried, and is not a true vaccine when compared to previously developed vaccines. The “fear mongers” and “sheeple” can take all of the vaccines (?) and boosters they wish to take.....but, do not attempt, through shaming or government coercion, force me to take an unproven, experimental drug!

Those that believe that this experimental, unproven vaccine is the “end all” answer to this media/government politically motivated/ hyped pandemic......feel free to protect yourself from the disease with the vaccine! “IF” the vaccine is what you believe it to be.....you should have no fear from those of us choosing to remain unvaccinated!

I’m certainly in the “at risk” age....but, would much rather face the risks associated with the disease than the so called vaccine being forced upon us! Those of us that survive, whether it be through naturally developed antibodies or simply not becoming infected......will be interested in the long-term effects that this “vaccine” (?) has on those that suffer from “the sky is falling” syndrome! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024