Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Where are the Flave followers, our resident Virologist and our resident Medical Experts nowadays on this “Common Cold” that’s being dealt with ?

Seems that a considerable number of our Campfire posters have been directly affected and sadly, have suffered deeply as many posts here suggest.

Step up now and admit that you’ve been wrong all along.

Y’all can do it. Come on, now. Let’s hear it from the howling pack of scchitt eaters.

Toot a few days ago my pastor and one of our deacons were discussing the shot. The deacon asked me if I had taken it. No. He asked why. My answer was that at almost 60 years old I have felt the healing power of God at times when I was told I needed back surgery. Today I have not had that done and have no back problems so with that being said I am sticking with the way I have taken all along and relying on God. I'm now 60 and thanks to God I don't take any medication because I don't need it. The day may come when I need medication but it won't be from being forced into it by anyone.

I also have a question, maybe more. Are you doing this because of what happened to Ethan and his wife? Also to respond to your comment about stepping up. As I read the news of Ethan and his wife my heart sank. Not only for him being gone and his wife being deathly ill but for those that love them and consider them a vital part of their lives and that they will have only memories of him now. Never once during reading every post in that thread did I give any thought to my own life and health other than to offer a prayer of thank you to God that I'm still here. My greatest regret in regard to Ethan is that I missed out on not knowing a fine man. For me to give any thought to changing my mind over this shot at that time was not ever considered. I'm far more concerned about what I see from the fear that is being generated and the freedom being taken away and given away. That's the bigger picture for me and from what I read it likely was for Ethan too.