Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Where are the Flave followers, our resident Virologist and our resident Medical Experts nowadays on this “Common Cold” that’s being dealt with ?

Seems that a considerable number of our Campfire posters have been directly affected and sadly, have suffered deeply as many posts here suggest.

Step up now and admit that you’ve been wrong all along.

Y’all can do it. Come on, now. Let’s hear it from the howling pack of scchitt eaters.

You know I listened to your bullsh!t and gave you a pass in the oilfield story thread when you were rambling about equipment you obviously knew nothing about. Your terminology discussing an iron derrickhand and calling it a roughneck or some sh!!t shows your a haasbeen but I let it go. This however tops it the COVID mutations are likely the cause of a sh!!tty vaccine and as for the “I told you so” bullish!t save it you old f-ck. Think for a minute that if one form of COVID was released on the public to seize control that whoever did it won’t do it again to keep it? Keep living in fear with the other sheep and get the the jab every time your commander tells you to.

A few things, roustabout.

1. I’ve not been vaccinated.
2. You need to familiarize yourself with the oilfield device called “floorhand”.

That should smarten you up just a little but not more than you can handle. Now go tend to your sheep.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.