Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

It's okay to wish death on or celebrate the death of someone who hurts our feelings?

You do you.

But, yeah, I'm not "nice" to people who lie about me. At this point, I'd consider pissing on his grave.

It appears your values migrate.

How so? Be specific.

"No better friend, no worse enemy"

You berated me recently for a post that you thought was inappropriate. It neither wished for the death of, or celebrated the death of someone. It was far more innocuous.

Had that person lied about you? Over and over? Or were you in a memorial thread being an ass.

If Miss Toot is dead, and there's a memorial thread, I will have the class to stay out of the thread.

😉

Okay. Stay classy my friend!

"At this point, I'd consider pissing on his grave."

Since you seemed to have missed it:

"No better friend. No worse enemy."

Time and place. This is only a memorial to his lies and fear of covid. It's the perfect time and place.

Edit: you obviously don't see the difference between pissing on his grave and going to his memorial service and talking shiit about him to his family.

But you do you. 😉

Justify as you wish. Think what you want to think. The greatest honor you can pay to me in my memorial thread is to carry on just as we always have. I DO NOT consider that pissing on my grave. I'd much rather have that than a bunch of fluff. But you do you.