Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by sako4me
I have a 21 GMC Sierra AT4 with the 3.0. My fuel range per tank is somewhere between 800 to 820ish per tank. I usually fuel up close to 750 miles. I get between 30-34 mpg driving back and forth to work about 84 miles a day.

30-34 mpg?
11 to 12 hours cruising range.....
oh hell.

Several years ago someone here told a pranking story , I've told that to friends it was really funny to me .

Member here ? - his neighbor bought a Hybrid type car Honda/Toyota [?] to save money on his long commute to work . Member here & another neighbor were sneaking over to neighbors house at night and adding gasoline in small amounts 1/2--3/4 gallon approx. every night . Car got like 50+MPG according to the factory , guy was closely gauging his fuel economy and was tickled pink with the spectacular mileage he was getting . smile .Told his good friends that his new car was getting far better mileage than claimed . They went along with him -- great
- WOW are you serious comments .

Guy took his new car in for its new car check-up and they stopped putting the prank gas in it - guy was mad - went to the Dealership and made a fool of himself claiming that they did something to his car and demanded they undo whatever they did . Only to later find out that his two great neighbors had pulled a joke on him .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.