I have a few more rings under my bark than most here.I went thru a lot of phases. The magnumitus hit me in my 30's but didn't last long.Old lever guns and old side by side shotguns lasted bit longer. Sometimes I would pick up something to shoot and elk with just for the challenge. Now I am wondering what to do with some of these rifles and handguns.

Elk hunting with center fires is about a thing of the past.The 30-06 and .308 sit in the back of the safe. Even muzzle loader hunting is getting close to being done.I can probably hunt deer and antelope out on the Colorado eastern plains,so the 6.5 Swede and .243 may still get some use. The 12 gauge old Fox Sterlingworth won't be shot any more and the 20 gauge Franchi might get 5 rounds thru it in dove season.

I gave a nice old 06, a Fox Sterlingworth double and a pristine M1 Garand to my God son along with a lot of ammo for them.Then I took 4-5 down to the LGS and put on consignmentt. That cleaned out my gun safe so that each rifle has a slot and are not stacked up one another.

Now I need to figure out what to do with all my ammo.My life time supply looks like it will out last me

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles