Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Calvin
It’s not as simple as a black guy jogging down the road. It was a guy who illegally entered a house under construction looking for things to steal and the neighbors giving chase because someone who matches his description had broken in 4 times before. They have him on camera in the place.

Yep, and no one was shot because anyone "believed he would commit a crime in the future, nor because anyone believed he committed a crime." He was shot because he grabbed someone's shotgun.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that some people are not willing to be held at gunpoint illegally.

You cannot make up your own set of facts. No one held anyone at gunpoint. That's not in evidence.

He got held at gunpoint. The video clearly shows it. Just to keep you from going full tard on me, I'd encourage you to look up the several definition of held at gunpoint.

Hell, I'll fix your glitch right now. If you use a gun in any way in the process of falsely imprisoning someone, you should damn well expect some of them not to put up with your schidt.

Bingo.

What are your opinions of the Zimmerman verdict?

Completely a different situation. Hence the verdict.

How so?