Gives Leonardo DaVinci a run for his money, eh?
Maybe he should get a Lifetime Achievement Beaver Award next year?
I'm sure I've missed a few.

1. 6/15/20 – Scientist - “I've studied the Scientific Method and have applied it many years inside of laboratory settings AND in the field.”

2. 6/19/20 – Health Tech -“I'm not a surgeon, but I've worked in health care as a surgical tech/assistant”

3. 6/23/20 – Political Activist - "I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk...Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that
God's people choose. Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state."

4. 7/1/20 – Wildlife Instructor - “I've taught wildlife education and I'm also against harmful chemicals. I taught a class on environmental factors of bats and human interaction.”

5. 7/21/20 – Gym Owner - “I used to run my own place (referring to a gym) and have a fitness program.”

6. 7/22/20 – Firearms Instructor - “I’ve taught basic marksmanship as an adult, but am not that skilled any more.”

7. 7/30/20 – Dental Consultant – “The teeth God gave you probably work better than dentures or the other man made junk substitutes. PM me if you are interested in my answer.
Dentists tell us that once our enamel is gone, it will not grow back.....so they want you to believe their lies so you will spend thousands or more on their services.
I don't offer my valuable knowledge on these forums but rarely (LMAO), because it wastes my time. Contact me pm.”

8. 8/5/20 – Medical Educator – “One top pediatrician that used to be President of a world renowned pediatric hospital and extremely pro vax, changed his mind after I shared my information over a dinner meeting. Multiple vaccines were removed from his hospital after verifying everything that I shared in that meeting. There's a list of major vaccines that were no longer marketed nor allowed after that at that very hospital. No doubt it cost them millions.

9. 8/5/20 – Martial Arts Instructor - “I've taught all kinds of folks how to use those (canes) for years.
I can recommend street proven details. Modified weapons, blunt trauma, blades, and hand to hand combat are my skill sets.”

10. 9/26/20 – Gun Writer - “But going from memory, hand loads using 45 super brass and 165gr lead were clocked at 1600fps from a 5" Douglass barrel. I have no idea what charge or if it was a safe pressure. I was testing a new 1911 for an article, using someone
else’s ammo. PS:. Warning. Don't test this at home anybody. This was from a linkless, gas delayed blowback design.”

11. 9/30/20 – Veterinary Position ? – “Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines.”
11/19/20 – Veterinarian? (No, he wouldn't have danced around that)- “I have a degree in the physical sciences and have practiced veterinary medicine for many years.”

12. 3/8/21 – Teacher – “I've spent many years teaching in public and private schools. I've also researched home schooling and taught in various venues”

13. 4/14/21 – Ice Cream Maker - "I used to process ice cream. We had the liberty to come up with our own recipe.
We had premium and ultra premium ingredients to choose from. If it was a crowd pleaser it would go on the menu and we'd do large batches. That "Columbian Gold" idea might have turned into a coffee mocha or with ribbons of caramel. I have a lot of other ideas that B
& J would make big $ on. We had more flavors than Baskin Robbins and the same quality or better with few exceptions."

And let's not forget, self appointed Pastor of the Campfire.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB