Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Elk,

My favorite by far are the ones that I wore yesterday. They are one piece Italian leather and craftsmanship. Vibram Norwegian welt soles that go hundreds of miles with confidence soft enough to be grippy on rocks, yet supportive at any weight. I haven't hunted your area, but have been in wet woodlands, steep hills, bouldering, and all conditions...feel like a mountain goat. Comfortable Glove leather lined. 6" Tall and 3 sets of hook quick lace up and differential adjustments. . I've never seen better boots.
They usually go on hunts and hikes. They breath very well too compared to anything else I've worn in the weight category. That's probably because it doesn't cut corners with synthetics.
Just $300 ms. Not a bad price because they last far longer than my other boots. However many hundred miles later, the calf skin lining in the heel box is worn through, but just as comfortable as ever. We are expecting snow Sunday, so I will be wearing merino socks as insulation and a light coat of conditioner for water repellent/salt protection.
Alico one piece smooth grain Italian art.

Is the brand a secret? I think that was the question.

He prayed for them and the jesus delivered them.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender