Why do you keep lying about Trump and Russian collusion you pathological lying idiot?

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The military is the only way forward.

A “red wave” is normal US midterm politics if past performance is a predictor. Nothing unusual about it; anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows this.

What needs to be guarded against is an extension of what happened in the last election, when there was an overt, top-down attempt to outright steal the election first by Trump and his white-collar clown show (Lindell, Giullianni, Powell, Flynn, etc), and then by his dirtbag treasonous radical violent terrorist backers on Jan 6th.

Just so you know. Last summer I backpacked over 150 miles in the Sierra Nevada and came out at Yosemite. Due to covid and wildfires, my wife and I ended up hitchhiking back to Reno, where our car was. We did it all in one ride with a very kind young guy who’d recently retired from the Army as a commissioned officer. Two tours in Iraq. We had a wonderful, wide ranging conversation about the Constitution as it relates to the current mayhem you and your dirtbag terrorist little friends are trying to stir up, and his take on it from within the ranks.

Suffice it to say, “the military” thinks the same thing about you that anyone else with a shred of patriotism and decency does: that you are delusional, propagandized fools.