Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by ERK
I’ve said the truckers should have done this when Biden stole the election. Hungry angry people would have made the ass hats redo the vote tally.

I couldn't possibly agree more... You GO truckers!!!

The cabals plandemic plan was to TOTALLY lock the nation and highways down for the several years it took to get a vaccine anc have millions starve and roaming roves of antifa, blm and illegal imported and open border immigrants wreaking murder and mayhem.

The typical commie takeover plan. Starve the people into submission. Like was done in Hungary, Russia, Chyna. Now in Venezuela and Nicaragua

Then their saving economic reset where the survivors own no guns or nothing, to be taken care of with free health care as they are in Cuba.

That won't work here, as long as we have out right to bear arms. And as a matter of fact we need blm, antifa, illegals, freeloaders and deadbeats to start preying on the working class maybe they'll wake the F up.

Thats what they said in Australia im thinking.

When they knock on most peoples doors with jack booted thugs in the middle of the night most will give up their guns rather than die in front of their kids.

Don't keep up with Australia, but I doubt that they let blm, antifa burn towns down with government assistance. I've always thought less than 10% of the gun owners would fight for their gun rights. But after seeing this BS playing for the last couple of years I feel things are changing. Live free or die, should be the motto for anyone who can think for themselves.

Life is good live it while you can.