Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
I’m a 226 guy. I have bigger hands and the 226, especially equipped with the E2 style grip, fits my hand perfectly. With an SRT and 19# hammer spring, it’s a real shooter. I have been shooting DA/SA pistols for a long time and it doesn’t bother me. If you’re not used to that or aren’t able to train with it, it’s easy to send round #1 off the mark. I don’t have any experience with the SAO or DAK versions.

The CZ isn’t a bad pistol and I could see owning one. I just really like the 226 and I shoot it well.

Sounds like you've never owned a CZ. Hard to make a comparison between the 2 in that instance. In my experience the CZ smokes the Sig in both handling and accuracy. I have pretty big hands, so both pistols are comfortable. Having said that, the CZ fits my big mitts better. I even prefer my old 3rd gen smiths over the sig, so it was sent down the road...

I actually did have a CZ75 in 40 S&W for a hot minute. It felt good and I was prepared to like it. A friend of mine, who isn’t a gun guy, went to the range with me and fell in love with it. He wouldn’t stop talking about it, so I sold it to him. It’s been over 10 years and it’s the only pistol he owns. The only other gun he owns is an M70 Classic SS I gave him. I feel like I didn’t steer him wrong.