Originally Posted by Swamplord
Now that we're back on the 9.3x62 train of thought ...

I went back the next day to pick up a couple more boxes of 250 gr 338 cal Accubonds they had on the shelf and saw the 9.3x62 ammo again, figured I'd buy a box for my collection and when the kid put both boxes on the counter I said hell with it and bought both !

Went home and did some searching on the web for the ammo by plugging in the upc, item number, name on box and multiple different ways to find something just like it ... Zilch .... all the searches came up with the 285 gr PSP Core-Lokt ammo and zero mention of "Bronze Point"

Both boxes contain the 285 gr PSP-CL ammo, no such "Bronze Point" bullet in the boxes even though it's what the box indicates ... boxes made that way by Remington ....... Bronze Point across the box and the front flap also shows 285 gr PSP R93X621 , searching that # leads to the 285 gr Core-Lokt ammo, one big circle with zero info on the BP part ...

Maybe someone switched up the ammo and nobody ever noticed, I've no clue ... the weird thing is I can't find anything on the internet about a 285 gr .366"/9.3 caliber Bronze Point bullet ....

just so y'all don't think I'm haloosinationing, here's some pics ....

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I went in their yesterday to buy that 9.3 ammo lol. I bought the 4 boxes they had on the shelf about a month ago. The 3bears in Tok had all this 9.3x62 ammo and sent it to this 3 bears.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.