Originally Posted by Hypocrite
I don’t see this going on long but I think it’ll escalate rather quickly once Putin’s ego figures out they aren’t steamrolling Ukraine as efficiently as they should be able to with boots on the ground and Russia loses some of their tough guy image. He’ll be forced to bomb more civilian targets just to keep people from thinking he’s a weak bitch. And that will force other countries to join. Russia doesn’t have the economy to fight a prolonged war and they’re going to have to get nasty real quick if they want to look like a world power and threat.

Biden won’t save the day in time for midterms, his time in office has been far more distructive than anyone even predicted. Whoever is running that show doesn’t care at all about popularity,

It’s impossible to know what’s really going on over there, our media lies about stuff we can witness with our own eyes. God knows the kinds of twist they can put on a story with zero American witnesses.

This sounds about right to me. The Russian economy is crap. Pootin has a huge ego will go dirty early likely shocking the world with the hell he'll unleash to save his tough guy image. Russia is pretty much a failed corrupt state that produces nothing but oil and gas and can barely even do that themselves. A bunch of drunk old has beens missing the soviet days. All they do is corrupt and divide other countries to try to make themselves look less like the losers they are. They don't do anything good for the world.

If Biden wasn't such a loser too he crank up energy production again and drop global oil and gas prices. That's all Russia has and low prices gives them less money to go around f-ing up the world.

These leftists greenies and their crippling our energy production is going to hurt the whole world. Now they are crying about democracy being under attack after the crap they pulled in our last election.

Bb