https://elliotttanner.com/

News bit on the local MN channel this am... Graduating from the U of M with a BS degree in physics - at the age of 13..

From the link:

Elliott Tanner is passionate for theoretical and experimental physics, math, and computer programming. He started his full-time college career at the age of 9 and is currently a senior at the University of Minnesota. He has appeared on the Dean's list at the University of Minnesota and maintains an overall 3.78 GPA. He is also an undergraduate student researcher at the university working on simulation and analysis for the Short-Baseline Neutrino program at Fermilab and has been awarded a UROP stipend for his research project.

In May, 2020 Elliott graduated college at 11 years old with a Associate of Science degree in Mathematics with high honors (4.0GPA). He is currently enrolled at the University of Minnesota - College of Science and Engineering where he is on will graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics and Minor in Mathematics on May 12, 2022.

Elliott has been accepted into the University of Minnesota's PhD program for physics to further study High Energy Theoretical Physics.

"Physics holds power to describe the physical world. It is stunning to me that physics can describe everything from the way rays of cosmic particles shower in the atmosphere to the way galaxies perform their cosmic dance. Physics is omnipresent in my day-to-day life. My particular interest in particle physics began as a 6-year-old child watching the documentary, Particle Fever. It was intriguing to watch the physicists try to determine the mass of the Higgs and how that would shape the fate of particle physics in the future. My passion for physics stems from how the subject acts as a carrier for mathematics without the subject being bogged down by how formalized it is (i.e. having to consider non-physical states). Physics is more intuition-based and as a result inspires my interest in pursuing a graduate level education in physics."

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!