Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Spend a little more and get your moneys worth.

With a Baer you will get actual accuracy guarantees. Plus they have upgraded versions like the 1.5" versions that will guarantee you 5 shots under 1.5 inches at 50 yards. That is something the very vast majority will not. Most of them will just give you window dressing and silly names.

I purchased a Les Baer P2 1.5" gun and it is absolutely a tack driver. It handles a wide variety of ammo and works well in various conditions as well. Truly an excellent handgun. I have carried it hunting elk in sub zero weather and in hot nasty sandy desert environments and it functions great.

Some guys want to own certain guns to say that they own brand X for bragging rights or for collector reasons. Some guys are shooters, and want performance from their equipment. Both are fine. Decide what you are looking for. I personally am interested in performance and went with the Baer, and have been very pleased.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Mackay’s right as per usual. You can’t beat a Les Baer as far as performance or bang for the bucks.
You can spend more for a Wilson Combat or other brands for more fluff, but they won’t outperform the Les Baer for reliability and accuracy.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~