Originally Posted by Big Stick
Kudos on you Woke Crying Karens Melting Down,as you examine your Whining Brokedicktitude and copious WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps you Professional "Victims" can combine your "resources" and "abilities",to REALLY make a "stand"? Might I suggest you start with holding your collective breath and inch towards stomping your itty-bitty feet in unison,as you Hissy your Fits in that soothing High-Pitched Nasal Whine?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

If only in the interest of "fairness",I only have (5) 224 Speedmires. 7" RPM version here(I've more in like RPM) and in an M40A1 matching number Return Handle,from Dick Davis. 90gr Beer Cans seem to fly fine at 3200fps+. Thoughts? Google as you MUST. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Keep submitting your very WELL founded Hurt Feeler Reports,as you Crying Kchunts extoll upon your Estrogen Levels and Bank Accounts. As an aside,what do you "Hard Chargers" do for a "living",which mandates your Whining Kchuntitude? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
You didn't answer the question: "With all the hundreds of rifles you buy, and the thousands of chamberings, and even more variety with projectiles, are they just for photographs to impress forum members...how do you get hunting experience with each of them?"