I think the states that have "shall issue" concealed carry will cave quickly, though a few will stupidly try to fight it by coming up with other laws. DC did that after Heller, they eventually pretty much gave up.

Other laws I think will trickle down.. the ban on buying a handgun out of state from a dealer probably goes away if ever challenged. With instant background checks there's no logic to that, and it's a recent invention from 1969.
Ban on 18-20 year olds owning guns in a couple states will surely go away.
18-20 year olds not buying handguns might go also (not sure if there is historical precedent for that prior to 1969).
Not sure how the 1986 total ban on machineguns stays put since legally owned machineguns are never used in crimes, and no historical precedent for total ban on a class of weapons no matter how dangerous. Regulation? Yes. Total ban? Don't think so.
Stuff like requiring microstamping or smart guns or banning new handguns (CA) probably goes out the window.
NFA and $200 tax/tracking I don't think will go away.. Congress does have Constitutionally granted powers to tax
FFL's and background checks probably here to stay - Congress's power to regulate interstate commerce. But only as long as there aren't long delays.
Bumpstocks and suppressors aren't firearms or necessary components of one, so not sure anything will happen there due to this.
Nationwide reciprocal carry could happen.. there was no historical ban on the right to keep and bear arms stopping at a state border.
Magazine bans I can't imagine being upheld if a good lawyer argues it. Only a couple large magazine guns existed prior to the 14th Amendment (1860 Henry with 15 rds), and no restrictions on them. Any bans are very, very recent.

But these things will probably happen over a couple decades, unless SCOTUS starts slamming them out as per curiam decisions (short decisions with no arguments) like they did with the 2016 Caetano decision telling Massachusetts they can't ban stun guns because they are protected under the 2A.

Obviously I Am Not A Lawyer and I'm just guessing here.. but this was a huge win for the Second Amendment.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com