Please share where one can currently buy 1K of SPP delivered for $100.00. I have seen them for about that price, when they can be found, but there often is a limit of 2K plus haz-mat and shipping plus state tax. There is a source who has a minimum of 5K of Remington SPP delivered with no tax, unless you live in Tennessee, for $549.00. I think that is a little high, but 6 months from now, it may be a bargain. Depends on what Joe and the Ho does. Other than the Ginex, that is the best I have found today. I really don't much need 5K of them, but I'm not so sure as to what the future supply and market prices will be. It does seem that for now a few primers are making it to the open market. Ideally, I have been checking my usual internet supply sources to get some primers available so I can combine a couple of cans of powder with the primer order to offset the haz-mat and shipping. It seems that when they have primers, they are out of the particular powder I am looking for. At least I am not out of anything, just trying to look ahead to make sure I always have plenty on hand.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."