Originally Posted by simonkenton7
We have a very big problem in the US regarding the coexistence of the 3 races. One of those races is responsible for a great percentage of violent crime disproportionate to their population percentage. This race of people is also disproportionately responsible for violent crime against the other two races separately. Yet it is demanded we of the victim races be subservient to the race of violence. Now it has become a critical flaw in one’s character to even read aloud a word one member of that race uses to describe another member.

Not only is this race objectively more violent than the others, it also is an extremely large burden on the social, financial, and moral elements of our supposed civilized society. These negative characteristics are, again, totally disproportionate to it’s percentage of population. Still, members of one victim race continue to be a self persecuting majority seeking societal approval through groveling and denial of the truth. God forgive me but how the fuch did we allow our society to reach this point.

------------

That is eloquent, shootem

Very well said, Shootem.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.