Originally Posted by funnybone
I have come to realize something very important. I will share this in the form of an analogy for those of you that are smart enough to get it good for you.
The Mar A Lago Douche Bag and his lies stinks like a rotting dear carcass on the side of the road. As you all know dead stuff attracts fly and other insects.
The flies lay their eggs on the dead stinking carcass. Later maggots hatch and consume the carcass. Well I see you all as the flies come to feast on the rotting stinking lies of the Mar A Lago Douche Bag. Then you go out into the world finding other dead minds to lay the Mar A Lago Douche Bag (Lies) maggots in.

You are flies come to feast on the s h i t of the Mar A Lago Douche Bag.

You're smart???

You flunk 1st grade English. "for those of you WHO...not "that", and try making a completed sentence with proper punctuation.

You're a low-educated wannabe pundit, nothing more. Your second sentence, as posted, is run on nonsense. Go back to the grade school where you flunked, BOZO.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”