WTS - Ruger 10-22 barrel. This is a stainless hammer forged 10-22T target barrel. The previous owner had the barrel tapered for about the last ten inches in order to thread it for suppressor use. The barrel was also rechambered and a thread protector was fitted. The overall result is a barrel of 19-1/2 inch in length from breech face to crown. The work was done by Randy at CPC approximately five years ago. I have seen the paperwork accompanying the barrel when returned by CPC, and I thought I had that in my possession but it is possible that I forgot to bring it home with the rifle when it was given to me. I refinished the barrel using Norrell Moly Resin after blasting it appropriately (Moly Resin is a very durable finish). I have no interest in using a suppressor and much prefer the factory contour and ordered another 10-22T barrel for the rifle, so this one is now being made available. Unfortunately I cannot recall how the chamber was recut while at CPC, so I'll make no representations regarding that feature (if you held a gun to my head and forced me to guess, I would say "Bentz" but I honestly do not KNOW).

Round count on the rifle is likely about 500 rounds or less, estimated. I was present every time it was fired, save one or two range trips, before the original owner passed on.

$85 shipped

First "I'll take it" posted will be honored. Payment by check, money order, or Zelle; NO paypal.

Please PM if interested.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iDXAPfR.jpg?1[/img]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.