KK,<P>Sorry 'bout your trip...the rivers are really getting bad. Thats the main reason I haven't caught a King, 'till this year, in so many years. The guides really think they own the rivers, now. I know they are trying to make a living, but those fish belong to all of us. Being a long time resident (born here), I think, naturally, they are MINE first!<P>Been to the Deshka three times so far this season, looks like we're done. Yesterday was REALLY slow, saw just a few fish caught, caught a small jack (22"), went home. The water temp at the mouth was 65 deg! To many hot days (did I really say that about Alaska?!). A friend thinks the fish will be back if some cold water flushes through...but it's gonna take a heckuva rain to do enough, I think. Oh well, Dad says he's done with kings this year, and we're gonna catch halibut 'till the silvers come in, which is fine with me. I got three kings this year, two over 20lbs, and my daughter got her first, an aprox 10 lb., and thats more than I've got in the last TEN years.<P>Good luck, all, and on to HALIBUT! (but I guess that goes in the saltwater fishing!)<P>John

"If a little's good, a lot's better, and way too much is just right!"