Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Dutch
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Like I said, I am supporting neither Russia nor Ukraine, just asking why some people are treating a country that collaborated with Nazis and has a long history of corruption as though they are saints. Both sides stink.

It’s good to see Israel remaining unaligned.

Like you said, you support neither.

Not one person here said that either side was clean or saintly but thanks for your unaligned opinion.

Thanks for bumping up the post count, Mrs Burns!

You are more than welcome , Jew Lawyer.

You ever settle those child support issues?

Still negotiating with your mom, hopefully she'll drop the request that I pay for the retroactive abortion, toots.

Very weak from a high powered Jew lawyer.

Let me contemplate posting some public court records. It’s probably not worth it but ya never know.

Meanwhile try and get a little class.

Please do post them! I hereby consent. I want everyone to see these public court records and will go so far as demanding that you post them.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.