First off I am using RBCS dies and I size the brass according to the instructions.
I have been sizing after every shoot but since I am neck sizing I will see if I can go maybe three shooting before I have to resize again (except for the neck sizing with Lee dies).

Here is my question. After the shot I notice the primers were a little flattened but no ejector marks. And I am not doing max when loading. I would say I am about .5g or a little more less than max)
However I am wondering if the resizing is the issue but I will try with a lower amount of powder.

According to Nosler's load their brass states from the bottom of the neck to base is 1.438.
I use the Hornady 'measure cartridge headspace' and my shot .223 brass is about .0002 larger than virgin laupa and Win .223 brass.

Here is what I am wondering...there is a few discussion on this but when I shoot and resize the brass it goes back to whatever my resize die is set up.
Should I be doing a little more? I see people say to resize down .0002 more but how do you know if it should be more?
When I have a already resize brass the bolt when close has very very little resistance. To me that is a crush fit but should there be no resistance at all?