I agree the cheating has to be addressed, in particular the mail in balloting. Until that's fixed the republicans will never win another election.

One thing that many don't realize though is how far left the under 30 demographic has swung. We allowed the dems to take control of education a generation ago and they've got a lock on social media. That's 98% of what gets into a young person's brain today and leftists control all of it. That age group now are full on brainwashed marxist zombies and they're voting in large numbers. I know guys are going to chime in and say "my 18 year old is a rock solid conservative" and good on you, but that's the exception not the rule today. The average 18-30 year old is pissed that they have $100,000 in student loans and their degree doesn't qualify them for a job at starbucks. They think the "rich" should pay for everything they want and older people are stupid for supporting republicans, so they can't be reasoned with. The entitlement mentality has been drummed into them from every angle since they were in diapers and everything needs to be made "fair" for them. Short of lobotomizing them, we're not going to change their minds.