Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
Where would you prefer they screw? Cause theyre going to. Take that to the bank.

Yes, they're probably going to be screwing at 16. That doesn't mean you need to help them advertise it to the world. Pretty much every sorority girl working on her Mrs. degree at the University of Alabama was screwing at 16. For the most part there's a zero percent chance they're still with the guy they were screwing at 16 by the time they're 21. Let's say she meets some guy in college from a good family that's just got admitted to law school and they're on a first or second date, one that's a potential keeper. The guy asks "tell me about your high school years". Your daughter answers "well, when I was 16 my 17 year old boyfriend moved in with me with my parents full approval". The first thing the guy is going to think is "holy fugg, what kind of inbred white trash trailer park situation have I gotten myself into and where is the nearest exit".

The priorities for a parent of a daughter are to keep them alive, out of jail, keep them from getting pregnant before getting married, get them an education, and in general try to keep them from screwing up too bad so by the time they're out of school they're on a good path to a decent life. Shacking up with their boyfriend when they're 16 in their parents house is right up there with "I ran a meth lab in my parents garage after school". It is not something any father that's got an ounce of sense would want on their daughter's resume. As far as him being clean cut and in a bind because his grandparents threw him out, I'm sorry but that falls into the not my monkey, not my circus problem.

It is a royally fugged up idea.