Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Somebody might find value in all that babbling. I spent several thousand hours reading, researching, experimenting, casting, shooting, re-evaluating, etc. Which is a fraction of what guys like Dan and gnoahhh have spent, timewise. This site is for posterity, not just for those of us who are currently posting questions and answers.

I, for one, found value in that post bringing up things I'd not considered regarding hardness. And I appreciate it.
Awesome! Thanks, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Back at you, sir.

You mentioned good metering with Longshot...I think I'll try it in 10mm even though I poopooed it on account of what I thought I remembered when I loaded up some 3-1/2" 12-Guage several years ago. It was probably another shotshell powder that was fairly troublesome...my memory is pretty clogged thee days. I suppose Longshot truly is the choice for the 10 since there seems to be a fairly strong consensus.

I think Unique or Universal would be winners in the .38 Special, but there are probably a dozen or more choices that would work well.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.