"None of the fkn politickers got jabbed" IS my comeback ... & they never will because they know better than to inject poison

True story .. everytime a politician was shown on video getting a Covid-19 vaccine injection to "stimulate" the crowds and ease concerns ..... it was faked ... smart people caught on and started exposing the vids, the media quickly mopped up the scenes and blacked out the information .... You Tube, Facebook & Twitter silenced anyone attempting to post info We all saw it, it is undeniable fact .... I got several 30 day sentences in Facebook jail for posting expose' vids, funny thing is, these people posted their vids of getting "jabbed" on their own Facebook profiles & it was ok .. BUT because we paused frames & zoomed in .. exposing the fraud .... we were silenced, jailed & the videos deleted .... any further mention was an automatic jail sentence

Why do you think that is ? Why did they fake their jabs ? Then they panicked & went to extreme measures to pull all the jab vids ?

The US political scene is nothing more than Theatre, every actor has a part in the play... They all have been carefully selected for their roles and follow a script prepared for them ... Including Trump & every other fkn Republican & Democrat ... THEY own the stage & the citizens have zero control over anything, including elections .....

As for caring ? Oh, I do care... I'm a real care bear, trying to wake you guys up, so you can seek out the information on your own instead of always being so damned defiant to truth finding and deep in slumber

Wake up fellas .. there is so much wrong here

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".