Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Got this response back (bold font mine):

"Thank you for your email regarding Bill C-21. Your views on this matter have been noted, and we are tracking and reporting the trends on this issue to Senator Tannas.

Sincerely,

Correspondence Coordinator

Office of Senator Scott Tannas"

Seems like it's worth getting everybody you know to fire up an email and influence the trend.
Good work.
I was thinking about this today....You never know when your letter, phone call, is going to wind up on someone's lap who has "the heart of a Lion" which is what it takes to win battles.

I will not comply anyways, what are they going to do, take my guns?

What are you going to do when they come to your home and ask to see your rifles?
What rifles?
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Got this response back (bold font mine):

"Thank you for your email regarding Bill C-21. Your views on this matter have been noted, and we are tracking and reporting the trends on this issue to Senator Tannas.

Sincerely,

Correspondence Coordinator

Office of Senator Scott Tannas"

Seems like it's worth getting everybody you know to fire up an email and influence the trend.
Good work.
I was thinking about this today....You never know when your letter, phone call, is going to wind up on someone's lap who has "the heart of a Lion" which is what it takes to win battles.

I will not comply anyways, what are they going to do, take my guns?

What are you going to do when they come to your home and ask to see your rifles?
What rifles?
Hi Dwayne, thanks for making me sick just before I was about to sit down and have diner! lol

WTF is 10,000 joules?

If I had the money I would have left Oh Canada a long time ago! Canada is a Ruined Nation!

Cheers ~ Darren
I have to admit, Darren, we'd be a lot better off without our noble overlords to the east! Western separation is how we distance ourselves from the sickening corruption of the Laurentian elite.

Well Jordan, like I said, it's up to your generation.

I have hunted my guts out for over 50+ years, had an absolute blast doing just that.

Here is a song that you and your friends will have to abide to, if you want to have fun. Turn it up LOUD!

KB