Guys I worked Offshore rigs with from Columbia, Mississippi [Foxworth] told me of a jackass GW in Marion County who thought he was God.

Came out of the gate writing tickets for anything he could think of. Then one day when he was cruising some paper-mill land which was like public property back then. Two shooters mag-dumped his vehicle, mini-14 and a remington pump 270. He floor-boarded the vehicle in reverse and wrecked into the woods, jumped out and ran off into the woods, said bullets were flying past his head.
One of the shooters did two tours of Vietnam and was a crazy type before he went to Vietnam.

He told my co-workers he chased the GW through the woods yelling 'I'm going to kill you', you mf'r to the top of his lungs.< He did this in Vietnam. He showed them what it sounded like when he told the story, they said he could yell so loud it seemed impossible.
That's about all I remember, and the GW was screaming as loud as he was, the GW outran him.
The state investigated it but never was able to prosecute anybody.

If you knew this bunch I can assure you you'd believe this story and more, > old school mississippi dudes where eF around and find out took very little eF'n around.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.