GRF;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope at least the weather is good for you folks out there on your side of the big hills.

Thanks sincerely for what you're doing, I appreciate your efforts as well as everyone else here who has been contacting politicians and groups on this issue.

As mentioned I'm a CCFR member so I know they're going to launch as much of push back as possible. The NFA might be too, not sure, but if one is a member of such groups or is inclined to support them that'd likely be appreciated.

Even though I'm in an NDP riding as well, I'm intending on contacting my MP to let them know that this isn't acceptable and he is going to be held accountable for his actions assisting the government to seize his neighbor's property. If nothing else, he'll know where a few of us stand.

Lastly I suppose sir, if one is inclined to do so, I've been praying for wisdom as to how to approach this, for God to change the hearts of those who are at the controls and then for peace to accept whatever it is God's will is for us.

If by some chance I get a further bolt of inspiration I'll definitely throw it out too, but for now that's where I'm at.

Thanks again everyone, while I'm deeply concerned about what's taking place, I do feel as if I'm at least in good company on this side.

All the best.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 11/27/22.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"